LocaleData allows you to use Google Translation API with your own Google service account credentials to automatically translate your phrases to 130+ supported languages. To use this service, you need to complete the following steps.
1. Create Google service account credentials
In order to create your Google service account credentials, you need to:
- Sign up for the Google Cloud Console
- Create a new project in the Google Cloud Console
- Enable Google Cloud Translation API for the project
- Create a new service account
- Create new credentials
- Optional: Set quotas for the Translation API
2. Set up your LocaleData project
Once you have your Google service account credentials, you need to set up your LocaleData project. Go to the project settings page, paste your Google credentials and save the form. Then go to the settings for each of your LocaleData project languages and set the corresponding Google language.